Goin' Yard

12 September 2011

How NOT to travel

It's been four months since I've posted, and there are a lot of stories to tell and pictures of press boxes to post, but I've got to get this one down right now. After a horrendous travel day with the team that saw us end up in Columbus, Ohio one day before the team was scheduled to be here and two days before I was, the airline we were forced to switch to was not able to get our bags on the flight.

When they arrived in the morning and I sleepwalked downstairs to pick mine up, I had this lovely surprise:


Yes, that's my bag. Pretty much dead. I mean, I guess it's better than never getting your stuff at all - it's all there, just a little wet and, in the case of my sneakers, scuffed up. But it's still pretty depressing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home